Thank you so much for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award Something to Stu Over!
As the Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community, I am truly humbled and honored to be nominated! To me, those little rays of sunshine that are being spread are actually rays of hope!
Here are Stu’s Questions:
1. How do you spread rays of sunshine (hope) outside of your blog?
I try to help others as much as possible. I teach Sunday school and help out at a ministry at a nursing home. And I post positive posts on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram that are not part of my blog.
2. What is one cliche you cannot stand?
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
3. What does the term “God’s got this” mean to you?
It means that I can trust God no matter what is happening in my life. He always stands with me through everything.
4. Out of your hardest trial or struggle, what is the most valued thing you took from that experience?
That God is my light in the middle of my darkness and I can go to him for comfort at any time
5. If you could go back and live in any time period, which one would you choose and why?
I would like to live during the late 1700’s so I could experience the big revivals at the time and maybe even get to listen to Jonathan Edwards preach and see George Washington and other founding fathers.
6. What is your favorite board game?
7. If you could cure one addiction to where no one could relapse, which one would it be?
8. If you have a relationship with Jesus, what do you cherish the most about it?
I do have a relationship with Jesus, having accepted Him into my heart 45 years ago. I cherish the fact that He is always there for me, in my loneliest and darkest times.
9. If your life were to made into a movie, what genre would it be?
Comedy because laughter does a heart good
10. What made you choose the title for your blog?
I prayed about it and that is what came to me.
11. If you were to create your own blog award, what would the name of it be and what would be its description?
The Visual Award for those who have beautiful pictures or illustrations on their blog
Here are my nominees:
Plants and Beyond.
John Eli & friends
Here are my questions:
1. If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?
2. What are the attributes you look for in friendship?
3. What is your favorite thing to do besides blog?
4. What kinds of books do you read?
5. What one person has had the most influence on your life?
6. If you could take a walk anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take with you?
7. If you are having a really good day, who would you call to tell about it?
8. Do you have any pets? What do you have?
9. What does it mean to say that “Jesus is my Lord”?
10. If you could choose one person from history to meet other than the Lord Jesus, who would it be and why?
11. What is one movie that you think everyone should watch?
–Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
To my nominees:
Please know that participation is completely optional. I just want to thank you for shedding rays of sunshine (hope) and being an inspiration.