Thanks to Teen, Meet God for nominating me for this award! She is one amazing young lady who loves the Lord and shows it daily in her blogs. I would love it (and she probably wouldn’t mind either if you checked out her blog.
The creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Enigma (Okoto Enigma). She created it for bloggers that inspire, motivate and captivate!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank whoever nominatedYes you and include a link to their blog.
2. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
3. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
4. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
5. Nominate 5-10 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
6. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three random facts about me:
- I have been happily married to my spouse for 45 years. He is retired from the military and we moved 25 times, along with our three wonderful children.
- I was a Spanish teacher for 34 years in 11 different states.
- I have a Master’s Degree in education from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Here are Teen’s questions and my replies:
1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a ginger cat named Daisy. She is an extraordinary cat because she knows how to sit and big for treats.
2. Where do you go to be alone?
I go into my bedroom. I have a small recliner next to my bed that I can sit in.
3. What is your salvation testimony?
I was 21 years old and on 555. my own in my first apartment in a small town in Virginia. I usually arrived home at the same time as the next-door neighbor, a sweet woman a little older than I was who always greeted me with a smile and asked how my day was. One day, she asked me if I knew Jesus as my Savior. I didn’t so she told me about him, gave me a Bible (The Way) to read and told me to read the book of John. I read the Gospel of John later that night and then, being convicted of my sins, I fell to my knees beside my bed and asked Jesus to be my Savior. I told Verna (my neighbor) the next day and she invited me to her church. There, I was baptized in the Holy Spirit and then baptized in water. I have been serving Jesus to the best of my ability for 45 years now.
4. What landscape do you enjoy the most?
I like mountains because I was raised in avalley with mountains not far away. One of my brothers lives in Colorado and I was blessed to be able to visit him there many years ago. I will never forget the plane flying over the Rocky Mountains! They are the most beautiful mountain range that I have ever seen!
5. Funny, weird question: If you could insert yourself into any Bible story, what would it be and why?
I would want to be a guest at the wedding at which Jesus did His first miracle, that of turning water into wine. Just to live in the actual time that Jesus lived and walk the streets that He walked…Oh, my, that brings tears to my eyes!
Here are my nominees:
You all have amazing blogs that are uplifting and that I can learn from as I read them. Just a note: Participation is voluntary, but so much fun, if you choose to do so.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. If you could live any where in the world, where would it be and why?
2. If you could totally wipe away one sin from the world, what would it be?
3. What do you think is your greatest achievement in your life?
4. What color would you paint the grass if it could not be green? (My weird question)
5. Which person in history other than Jesus would you like to meet? What would you say to him/her?
Thanks to all of my readers for reading and commenting on my blog. You encourage me daily. And thanks especially to my Lord Jesus who strengthens me daily and gives me the grace and mercy to keep on living.