I am happy to accept this nomination for the #awesomebloggeraward from Perfila at helpbreakthesilence.com.
Here are the answers to the questions she posted:
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have? Chewing gum when they are doing a speech
- What do you wish you knew more about? God
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of? The Rapture
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Spain
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see? I gave a lady who had no money for Christmas money to buy gifts after her husband left her. I never told her where the money came from, but she gve the “middle person” a beautiful magnet to thank her anonymous donor.
- What do you hope never changes? My love and devotion to God
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? I won the money that I gave to the lady in #5. It was a drawing at the apartment house that I was living in.
- What age do you want to live to? Until I have completed all God has for me to do on earth
- What are you most likely to become famous for? I will never be famous, but I want to be remembered as a wife, mother and grandmother who loved her family and the Lord Jesus
- What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well? I baked a cake without breaking the eggs. A little crunchy, but it was edible
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the banner in your post
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
- Answer the question which the nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
My nominees are : anyone who reads this and would like to participate. I don’t have any followers that are not Awesome Bloggers.
Questions to Answer:
1. What is one thing about your life that you would change if you could? 2. What current celebrity would you like to meet and why? 3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 4. What is your favorite food? 5. What movie could you watch repeatedly and never get tired of it? 6. What is your favorite season? 7. Which famous artwork would you hang in your living room: Picasso, Monet or Dali? 8. Where would you go on vacation if you could go to anywhere in the world? 9. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? 10. What book have you read that has made a lasting impression on you?